| Floors of
| Base Health||350|
|Items Dropped||Boss Pool|
Chub is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that is present as both a Boss on The Caves floor and as a Monster in Boss Challenge Rooms, during Boss Rush, and on later floors.
Chub has a unique weakness in which, when the player places a bomb in front of her while she is charging, Chub will eat the bomb, freeze in place, then explode, taking damage from the bomb. Chub's attacks are as follows:
- Chub will charge at the player when the player is aligned with her (cardinal directions), dealing contact damage.
- Chub will occasionally defecate Chargers from her rear end.
Chub will randomly spawn as one of two champion variants:
- Chub will be orange/yellow and is both faster and smaller than her normal variant. Instead of Chargers, she will spawn Spitties.
- Chub will be blue and larger than her normal variant. Instead of Chargers, she will spawn blue champion Boils.
- Chub is confirmed to be female.
- This, however, is odd, for, in the artbook featured in the Unholy Edition, Chub is also nicknamed Mr. Maggot.