| Floors of
| Base Health||632.5|
|Unlocked By||Beat The Depths 20 Times|
|Items Dropped||Little Gish|
Gish is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that is present as a both a Boss on The Depths floor and as a Monster during Boss Rush.
Gish will spawn in the center of the room with either one or two clots at his left and/or right. Gish's attacks are as follows:
- Gish fires an explosive tear that leaves a puddle of slowing creep on the ground.
- Gish hops towards Isaac, dealing contact damage while still in the player's vision.
- Gish first leaps towards Isaac's location during the leap's initialization, dealing contact damage while escaping the player's vision and creating more slowing creep. When Gish leaps again, he will, instead of creating more creep, spawn clots, if any, until there are two present in the room. This leaping pattern repeats.
- Gish is the main protagonist of the game Gish created by Edmund McMillen.
- The Ball of Tar gives Isaac the appearance of Gish.
- The Clot Monster is based off of Gish.