| Floors of
| Base Health||140 and 140|
|Unlocked By||Beat The Basement 40 Times|
|Items Dropped|| Little Steven|
Steven is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that is found as both a Boss on The Basement floor and as a Monster during Boss Rush. The large entity is named Steven, while the small one is also named Steven, though they have been dubbed Big Steven and Small Steven by the community. Steven is a variant of Gemini.
Big Steven's attack pattern is as follows:
- Big Steven will walk towards Isaac, dealing contact damage.
- Big Steven will sprint towards Isaac, dealing contact damage.
- Big Steven will stop to breathe, then repeat the pattern, still dealing contact damage.
Small Steven has two different stages.
- While Big Steven is still alive, Small Steven will slowly move towards the player while guided by Big Steven. If the player is in Small Steven's line of fire, it will shoot a single tear at the player. Small Steven can still deal contact damage in this stage.
- While Big Steven is dead, Small Steven will turn red and quickly move towards the player. The player can knock back Small Steven easily, making it more difficult to avoid.
- Steven is a reference to TIME FCUK, a game created by Edmund McMillen. In the game, a small version of the main character, Steven, grows out of his head. The passive collectibles Steven and Little Steven also references this.