| Floors of
| Base Health||500|
|Items Dropped||Boss Pool|
The Gate is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and is present as both a boss on The Depths floor and as an enemy on later floors. It is the posthumous variant of Mega Maw.
The Gate is completely stationary and has only one stage. The Gate will sit in the northern center of the room and perform one of three attacks. The attacks are as follows:
- The Gate will project an expanding circle of 10 tears, in which the circle will rotate in either a clockwise direction or a counterclockwise direction.
- The Gate will groan, spitting out one Leaper, in which, upon landing, the Leaper will project 4 tears in a plus pattern.
- Only 3 Leapers can be present at a time.
- The Gate will shoot a homing Brimstone laser that will go through every single Leaper, no matter how spread apart the Leapers are. This laser will kill every single leaper.
A slowing effect will be very effective against the Gate, drastically decreasing the range of its tears. The player should kill the Leapers as soon as they can, as to not trigger The Gate's unpredictable Brimstone attack.
- It is unknown as to what the small creature inside of The Gate is. The same creature appears to be inside of the Mask of Infamy.
- The Gate is referred to as Mega Maw 2 in the game's files.