The Inner Eye is a Passive Collectible in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. It is a third eye that appears in the middle of Isaac's forehead.
The Inner Eye allows Isaac to now shoot three tears in a single wave. However, it significantly decreases Isaac's fire rate, multiplying his Tears Stat by 2.1 and adding 3.
The Inner Eye can be found in the Item Room Pool.
- Brimstone: Isaac now shoots 3 lasers at the cost of losing some of his fire rate.
- Docter's Remote/Epic Fetus: Isaac's missile strike is now a barrage of 3 consecutive missiles.
- Docter Fetus: Isaac now shoots a wave of three bombs at once.
- Ipecac: Isaac now shoots a wave of three explosive tears at once.
- Mom's Knife: Instead of shooting out one knife, Isaac now tosses three in a wave.
- Soy Milk: Isaac now rapidly shoots a wave of three tears instead of one.
- Technology: Isaac now shoots 3 lasers at the cost of losing some of his fire rate.
- The Ludovico Technique: Isaac's tear now has two orbiting tears.
- 20/20: Isaac now shoots 5 tears instead of 3.
- Diplopia: Isaac now shoots 6 tears instead of 3 with no additional fire rate loss.
- Keeper: Keeper now shoots 6 tears instead of 3, but its fire rate is extremely hindered.
- Mutant Spider: Isaac now shoots 7 tears instead of 3.
- Tractor Beam: Isaac now shoots 3 stacked tears in a line instead of a wave.